Negative Exp bar

Options
I restart playing and some of my characters have negativ experience like -450/600. So i have to pay much more iso as i have to.
Does anyone know this problem or better has an solution for it?

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would keep him as a rarity icon_e_smile.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Go into the Prologue and play a game with each one of them. I have a hunch it has to do with the level shift a little bit ago.
  • Played a prologe game with all of them with zero result. Same Bug / feature with negative exp.
    And keep him as rarity not a good idea because a lvl 144 punisher is not so bad but i dont wanna spend around 25% more Iso to level him.
    The fast level bar shows -10000 iso til level 166. So give me the ISO and raise him to 166 dear Publisher.^^
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    In that case, I would contact Customer Support. I was banking on it being an issue with the previous level shift.
  • I agree. Sounds like has to do with the level shift from long ago. In assuming no rooted or jailbroken device previously, do I'd submit a ticket.
  • I have this same issue and my ticket is now almost two weeks old with no resolution in sight. The last email I got just said "we will look into it."
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has anyone with this problem tried reinstalling the game and restoring their facebook-synced saved game?
  • I tried that and that is when I first noticed the problem.

I could have just not been paying attention but after getting my new phone and retrieving my account through Facebook I then noticed the negatives
  • Well if you are having this problem it is probably just best if you stop playing the game.

Customer Support told me the only way to fix is to delete my characters and they would send me new characters to replace them...

That was 2 days ago. They stopped replying to my emails so now I no longer have characters necessary to play the missions. I can understand some delays in emails but when you tell a person to delete their characters I think you should prioritize that issue since, ya know, they deleted their characters.
  • Hi

I'm upping this post cause i'm having the same problem. I would know if someone found the solution to the problem ?

It's a bit frustrating to pay almost 50% more than we should...
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    If doing what I suggested above (playing a round in the Prologue with each) didn't work, you'll need to submit a support ticket and let them resolve the issue for you.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Problem is still there for me on several characters. Playing the prologue had no effect. I just submitted my second support ticket about it. (First one about a week ago.)

For those who haven't seen the issue here are screenshots of two of my characters with this bug:

jkgn6u.pngszx7jd.png
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    People with this problem have been able to do well in PvP in the past. They could climb without having to shield and when they beat people, the losers wouldn't get retaliation nodes. I wonder if they have fixed it.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    People with this problem have been able to do well in PvP in the past. They could climb without having to shield and when they beat people, the losers wouldn't get retaliation nodes. I wonder if they have fixed it.

Do well in PvP? That is certainly not the case for me. I can do maybe 4 or 5 fights and then the level numbers of my opponents skyrocket. My highest character is level 74, and in the Doctor Doom event it thinks a good match for me is a 210 Doom, 270 Thor and 270 Wolvie! I've tried skipping and it just gives me more high numbers and then starts charging me ISO if I don't want to fight them. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I have the same problem. Emailed them about true problem back on jan 5. They replied back jan 8 stating that it was a known problem and they had a fix. They asked for photos of bugged characters and I sent them the photos in jan 9.

I know it's only been about a week but kinda worried about not getting a response back yet.

Has anyone that had this problem have it get resolved completely? If so, how long was the turnaround.

I don't want to stay deadweight for my alliance in pvp..

[EDIT]

Resolved!

It took about a month but I got a message recently stating to deleting the covers that were bugged and that I would be re-sent the covers and iso to level them back up to their previous levels.

I got those covers today.

So it will get resolved. dont lose hope. If you've been waiting past 2-3 weeks, I would recommend pming David [HiFi] Moore.