What happened to the last 3 hours of the Season?

Options
Beast1970
Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
I've already received my Season alliance reward, but there are 3 hours left in Eight is Enough. S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator is gone. What gives?

I'm sure we aren't the only alliance that had members in the last end time for the PvP. As there isn't even a Season tile anymore, I'm not even sure how their scores are counting for this. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that was planning on a bit more SHIELD training to boost my personal overall score too, since my PvP end time was done.

Edit: IceIX Update
Noticed the same, it was *not* supposed to do that. We had a fix in place for it (as someone else pointed out) that should have remedied the time issue, and did so visually. I'm unsure what could have happened to have caused this, but with it being the time of night it is, it's going to wait till tomorrow to dig into.

Comments

• Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Not sure, but the result is that I get to go to bed!
  • bender
    bender Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beast1970 wrote:
    I've already received my Season alliance reward, but there are 3 hours left in Eight is Enough. S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator is gone. What gives?

I just logged on to ask the same - not impressed...
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forum uproar! Forum uproar!
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Someone screwed up, that's what happened. Didn't factor the different end times with the season's end.
  • time for 10 pages of "we should all get free 4 star Thors!"

though I imagine there will be a couple groups out there that legitimately did just get screwed out of one...sorry to those people!
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So does anyone out there still have Sim up? Or did they all go away?
  • noobprime
    Options
    I brought my pitchfork!
    ----E
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance missed top 100 because of this. This is really irritating.
  • GrayOne
    Options
    I was making a run at attempting 5th place in my Season bracket to get an extra ten pack... not impressed at all.
  • Our whole alliance just noticed that as well, not late grind, or proper finishes for everyone. Woo mpq
  • SuperBatPoohMan
    Options
    alliances with 19 members got screwed
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Noticed the same, it was *not* supposed to do that. We had a fix in place for it (as someone else pointed out) that should have remedied the time issue, and did so visually. I'm unsure what could have happened to have caused this, but with it being the time of night it is, it's going to wait till tomorrow to dig into.
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This sucks! I have 3.5 hours left and was gonna grind and pop a shield before bed. icon_e_sad.gif
  • IceIX wrote:

They took our jobs!
  • SpiderKev
    SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    We were sitting at 104 just like everyone else we had a sure fire plan that would have gotten us in the top 100, ha.
    Maybe we can give the top 150 Mrs.Thor or something?
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

Thank you Ice for staying up to monitor the end of the Season, instead of no D3 presence. I hope that a suitable fix can be found for this issue.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only way for d3 to solve this is to clearly give a blue thor cover and black mystique cover to everyone who missed top 100 and 2400 ssim progression.
  • I'm glad I joined the end time 4. Not sure how they will attempt to make up for people missing 10 packs from season rewards because of this.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Options
    Nooooooo I finished the season at 53 but im in the last time slot for Eight is Enough pvp...was gonna grind a few more times to push for top 50/10 pack reward icon_mad.gif