Resupply

Options
it's been i don't know how many days and i still haven't gotten a resupply. i'm active in the quests and events and still haven't gotten one. i am stuck on day 75. i've read other people's problems and there still doesn't seem to be an answer as to why it's happening or when it's going to be fixed. and admin response would be great!

Comments

• What version you playing? PC?
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm having the same problem on the IOS version. Instead of being granted an award after completing a mission, it goes back to the previous day's "reward already granted" screen.
  • iOS, mine has been stuck on Day 81 for several days now.
  • I have been using the game on my iphone for a month now and it is stuck for the last week on day 25. Saying that I have already got a 500iso and in 5 days I will get Daken.... It has been a week saying that...

Can you please fix???
  • afsplat
    afsplat Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just sent an email to support on this issue, right before seeing this. I'm on iOS and have been stuck on day 79. That heroic token is teasing me.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    I finally got my daily reward! If that means this problem was fixed, thank you, bug fixer guy!
  • Ronfar wrote:
    I finally got my daily reward! If that means this problem was fixed, thank you, bug fixer guy!

Congrats on getting your resupply. I don't think that the bug is fixed yet. I'm still stuck showing the day 30 Daken card as my daily reward and it has been showing this for at least 3 days. I play on my 4th generation iPod touch and hadn't ahd any problems until recently. I also have noticed that sometimes an event will not show up in game for me even though it shows the information pop-up about it.
  • i'm using iOS 6.1.5 on an iPod touch
  • Same issue on iOS. Stuck on Day 83, version R45.0.CL167201
  • I've been stuck on day 81 for a while now. Is there any fix I can do on my end?
  • I've been stuck on day 70 for a week now myself. My account is synced through Facebook to my iPad and iPhone both running iOS 7 with all operating systems and apps updated to the most current.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The thing has never worked for me. It got stuck since day 1 icon_e_sad.gif , never received the resupply.

I took a screenshot from Steam. You can see it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlindCatt/ ... pid=234330

**Update**
    Wow, I posted this on sunday when I sent the feedback via the "Marvel Puzzle Quest Feedback" option and I just started playing and as soon as I finish a mission the resupply kicks in. xD they fixed it really fast, at least for me.
  • I've been stuck on day 35 for a couple of weeks now. Hopefully they fix this soon. Is giving us all our missed rewards too much to ask?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    I'm not sure on missed rewards, I'll have to look into that. I'm not 100% sure if the game is seeing you as having logged in that day and just not passing the reward forward or if it's not catching the login in general. In any case, we're expecting this to be fixed with a future user patch (not R46 though). In the mean time, if you're having this issue, make sure you put in a ticket for it. Depending on how the issue is manifesting for any particular user, it's something we can fix manually on our side.

Blindcat: If it hasn't been working since day 1, I'd wonder if your clock isn't set correctly. Check to make sure that it's set correctly for your time zone and that Daylight Savings is checked correctly if you're in a region that uses it.
  • The resupplies havent worked properly ever since they changed from 'get it automatically' to 'beat a mission'. If it aint broken, dont fix it!
  • I sent in a support ticket earlier this afternoon; hopefully that'll fix things. My date and time settings (set automatically) haven't changed while I've had the app installed. I'm using 24-hour time, CST, but I can't imagine that matters much. Tried restarting my phone a couple times, but no dice. And just to help clarify the issue: I got a couple daily rewards after the do-a-mission-get-a-reward update, but they mysteriously stopped a couple days in. Can't put my finger on why, but I hope it's fixed soon. 3x Health Pack can't be the last reward I ever receive! =)
  • I just posted in another thread about this but I haven't received a reward since the last update on iOS. From what I hear I've missed some good stuff. I play daily so I assume the "play a mission" qualification is met. Help please. I've emailed a couple times now with no response. Thanks.
  • Amid the chaos of today's updates, I wanted to say: thanks for fixing this! Finally got a resupply.
  • I only got the resupply - just for day 1. been playing everyday, multiple missions and not received any since. is this fix user-specific?