Post-event tacos disappeared

Options
Does anybody else have this problem?
I had 30 tacos in post-event who are gone now and I have 40 for the current set which I fear will be gone too when the set switches.

welp.

Comments

• It happened to me too, had 10 tokens and it disapeared, shall i ask for tech suport?
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    Same here. Lost my stockpiled tacos when the game loaded prodigal sun. Already issued a ticket
  • ditto, just happened to me as well
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also lost tacos, had my 50/50 and now just 50 (stockpile gone, taco thief!)
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes I lost the stockpiled taco screen too, only had 10 or so, but still.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Options
    Lost mine too. I think I had 26 stockpiled which disappeared.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Missing 36 Tacos and a single Prodigal Sun. Give 'em back! icon_e_sad.gif
  • bender
    bender Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've logged a ticket too exactly as above when Prod Son event appeared.

I'm sure this will mess up my A and B token pool plans (next A group falcon, psylocke, beast, lcap, sentry -- B group punisher, blade, patch, torch, colossus etc).
  • I think this happened for everyone.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports. We're aware of the issue and have begun looking into it. When we know more, myself or one of the devs will post again.
  • Should we open a ticket or do we wait it out?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    dathremar wrote:
    Should we open a ticket or do we wait it out?

Please open a ticket. In-game via the gear icon/Help/Contact Us or here: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

Thank you.
  • Had 30 stockpiled that disappeared as well. Sent a ticket in already.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I lost 29. Thought it was just part of the changeover to the next round but now that I know it's not, I've sent a ticket.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    just lost 30 also, icon_eek.gif , for the pain and agony icon_neutral.gif , they should give us 50% more, thanks D3 in advance for great customer service. icon_e_biggrin.gif Iknow you are good for it.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    dathremar wrote:
    Should we open a ticket or do we wait it out?

Please open a ticket. In-game via the gear icon/Help/Contact Us or here: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

Thank you.

It's literally EVERYONE who had them though, right? Can't that page / those tokens just be restored? Just hit the undo button or something. lol.

But seriously though, why go through the hassle of US all making single tickets and YOU all having to sift through them, when clearly this is the entire player base?
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports. We're aware of the issue and have begun looking into it. When we know more, myself or one of the devs will post again.

Pretty sure archived prodigal son tokens bit the dust too. So look into that as well?
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    lost 30 tokens or so.
    submitted ticket as requested just to make sure I flood the devs' email inbox.
    =)
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    Lost about 20 Tacos. Devil Dino and his undying hunger for my tacos....

Submitted a ticket both in game and through the website just to make sure it got through. I really hope they don't just give me a few covers or random tokens and not give back my tacos. I was gonna drop them all on Cyclops week! icon_e_sad.gif
  • Alucard_I_Am
    Alucard_I_Am Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lost 18 myself which I was going to open to try and get some hero points to open a slot for kingpin if I wasn't able to save up enough to get an extra slot. Im up to 950 hp per slot icon_e_sad.gif. Now there is no way I can get enough for him and quicksilver.

Hopefully they get this resolved by the time my slice starts up so that I dont have to dump one of my duplicate chars with a couple covers.