Not getting points after beating Ultron nodes

Options
Getting a bit frustrated here. I've beat numerous nodes of Ultron Sentires and not received any points. I've also defeated Ultron and not received any points.

Not much point playing, if I can't get the points and the progression rewards.

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Right now, as of the 12pm EST refresh, the 3 nodes I have circled display NO POINT VALUE.

If they display NO POINT VALUE in the upper left, they give you no points. I did this with Captain America, Iron Man and one of the Scarlet Witch Nodes. Only did screen shots of Iron Man and Captain America. NO POINTS were gained before or after or behind the scenes. My only point changes were from beating Ultron.

I'm sending in a ticket.

3_No_Point_Value_Nodes.png

Cap_No_Point_Gain.png

Cap_No_Point_Value.png

Iron_Man_No_Point_Gain.png

Iron_Man_No_Point_Value.png

SWitch_No_Point_Value.png

There should be a point value as shown here in the same group, the Hulk Node.
    Hulk_With_Point_Value.jpg
  • I'm having the same issue...
    If I knew how to post images I would.
    1500000 before and after beating the Ultron in the center, not only the nodes.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am also not getting points on the sub nodes after a refresh, but I am getting points on center node!
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    chris0001 wrote:
    I am also not getting points on the sub nodes after a refresh, but I am getting points on center node!

This is the same for me as well. Also not getting any points for beating Ultron Prime.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vinnygecko wrote:
    chris0001 wrote:

This is the same for me as well. Also not getting any points for beating Ultron Prime.
    I think the prime battle is just for token/cover. no points. the nodes should be for some pts (my opinion). doen't make sense otherwise, but then again, why should it?
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I really don't understand how the code that adds scores together can be intermittently broken. The only way for that to happen is if there's specific code that allows for it, or if they've written different score-adding code per event, which would be just crazy.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same here. I've been stuck at 487705 for 4 Ultron battles. Not getting any points icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    same here, with all these maths thread it's making the mission harder to get a single IMHB cover. Then again this might mean some free covers given out icon_idea.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm seeing the same thing happening on my game too. I'm also not getting rewards for the nodes that don't give points. Sometimes I'll beat the main Ultron node, it will go in to cooldown, I'll leave and come back, and the node is available again and I didn't get the points for beating it the first time.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. I've beaten nodes numerous times without getting points. Very frustrating.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am also having this problem.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can those experiencing this problem cross-check their scores on the leaderboard and against Ultron's health? Preferably with some time delay too if possible?

During periods of high server load a few days ago, I also fought several Ultron battles and received no points in the battle summary screen. I discovered that the appropriate amount of damage was in fact deducted from Ultron's healthbar after a few minutes however, and my score on the leaderboard would eventually catch up after a short wait. As I begun to keep track of the number of hits I made on Ultron, I have found that every battle I win does in fact register, although the server may not always update fast enough to tell me so.

My experience may not be representative, but I think there is a good chance that you have all received credit for your Ultron victories, even if significantly delayed.
  • Darushi
    Darushi Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes this has been happening to me through out the whole tournament.
  • mgc
    mgc Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My team has been having the same problem. We do seem to get the points hours later, which would be fine if there wasn't, you know, a time limit.