Not receiving gifts anymore

Options
Up till about 12 hours ago, I've stopped receiving new gifts from my facebook friends, even though the notifications on facebook are still going on. I've submitted a ticket and hope it will be resolved soon.

Comments

• Hi, going on two days now. The problem is not solved. I got a reply to reboot the app but it's not helping. Wonder if anyone in here is facing the same issue
  • I've been sending you gifts the past few days, you haven't received any?
  • Yeah have the facebook notification, not receiving any in-game.
  • I just got notification that a friend sent me a gift, but I clicked it, I was taken to game, but didn't receive anything. I killed the game, restart it and then after news popup I got the gift popup.

However, I had similar situation yesterday, but I didn't restart game right away and the gift never came or at least there was no popup.
  • Well it's been two days for me. Definitely an issue server side. But in-game support are not replying to me as fast as I would have hoped. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Quitting and starting no solves nothing on my phone. One day without receiving gifts.

I tried to install Facebook App again and click on the notifications, but still the same, nothing.
  • Have you sent a ticket? Hopefully more people with the same problemwill prompt them to pay more attention to this issue. Have a feeling the reason they're not looking into it is because not many people have the same problem. I'll keep you in the loop regarding whatever replies I get from support team.
  • Yes, I've sent a ticket with the upper right icon in the app.
  • Not working for me either. I was the one playing on the facebook friend's device so I know for sure the gifts were sent. I sent in a ticket.
  • I've never received any gifts but I've sent probably hundreds by now.

Using a Galasy S3
  • I'm still the same. No gifts. I'll send another ticket icon_evil.gif
  • Haven't had the mood to play this anymore. Maybe I'll take a break
  • I'm part of a huge fb mpq chain and I noticed the number of gifts took a nose dive the last couple days. I'm still getting them bur but it's maybe 2 instead of the usual 7 - 10
  • Yeah same here getting notifications but nothing in game. I used to get 10-30 a day.
  • Still no gifts. Three days without them.
  • Their last email to me says their server shows I've received all my gifts. This is too frustrating. It's been five days and I'm sick of the support team. I'm quitting the game. I don't think the problem will be solved.
  • Yep. Same here! Even with the new patch that said it would fix it I've got nothing! Sent a ticket last night, hopefully they don't just blow mine off too!
  • Still no gifts, I' m a bit dissapointed. And I have't received more answers from support team after the first one
  • Im not receiving gifts since yesterday. I get the facebook notifications but when i enter the game there is no gift or points. How can I proceed?
  • There is no solution at this moment. Waiting for the R42... icon_neutral.gif