Heavy metal crash...covers missing?

Options
Has anyone else NOT received all their rewards from heavy metal? Noticed the systems crashed after the event and I have been having connection issues all day. My rewards arrived while the system was taking forever to load pages. I had a top 10 finish, got one cover... then it crashed. When i logged back in it'd jumped straight to all. rewards! 4/5hrs later and a ticket to d3p...no change. Seems like breaking my balls to give covers away not actually win them. So glad the changes to the recent patch are working so well...

No doubt compensation will be an unanswered ticket...

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I have the same issue.

Servers went down. When they came back up, I got the first Daken cover for Top5 finish. Server crashed again. Never got the rest of the rewards for "personal" but got all the "Alliance rewards".

Edit:

Ticket submitted.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This also happened to me.

I was top 250 finisher, and I received 1 recruit token, then comm link disrupted. The other 2 have never been awarded, along with the 250 iso. I know that I guess my rewards aren't as important as yours... but same issue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kigoral wrote:

I was top 250 finisher, and I received 1 recruit token, then comm link disrupted. The other 2 have never been awarded, along with the 250 iso. I know that I guess my rewards aren't as important as yours... but same issue.

Everything is important. Every little bit helps.

You are owed your just due.

You never know what might pop out of those tokens...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Have either of you guys heard back from your tickets yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Your story is identical to mine. ... received one cover and that has been it so far. Still waiting on a response from on my ticket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well...this is interesting! No reply on my ticket either. I re-submitted one yesterday. I've only ever had one reply to the numerous tickets I've sent in. I find the in game one has never worked. Did you guys use the forum one too? Can't remember where I found it. The IM40 tourney was crashing the night before so I'm assuming this is part of the problem. Great that I don't have and extra daken cover for the pve.

Unfortunately, the way d3p treat their consumer base... I doubt I'll get a reply let alone the cover I'm owed or some compensation.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:
    Well...this is interesting! No reply on my ticket either. I re-submitted one yesterday. I've only ever had one reply to the numerous tickets I've sent in. I find the in game one has never worked. Did you guys use the forum one too? Can't remember where I found it. The IM40 tourney was crashing the night before so I'm assuming this is part of the problem. Great that I don't have and extra daken cover for the pve.

Unfortunately, the way d3p treat their consumer base... I doubt I'll get a reply let alone the cover I'm owed or some compensation.

I have the same bad feeling.

I am missing my Black cover for Daken which would have been a real help in both PvE and PvP this time around.

I replied to the auto-reply this morning, seeing as how it is going on 48 hours since the original ticket was submitted...

No response yet...

Will post if ever we get one.

P.S.

Ticket submission "in-game" is apparently borked. Can be found in a thread somewhere in the forums, that the best way to contact support is through E.mail. So, I submitted through E.mail.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah I submitted a ticket both ways as well, no answer.
    One of those recruit tokens could (by crazy luck chance) hold my next hulk cover. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still waiting on a reply from CS.

Tried PMing IxeIX and D3PCS in the forums... *Radio Silence* as this say...
  • Exce1sior
    Exce1sior Posts: 30
    Options
    CS seems to be nonexistent. Maybe we should take our complaints to the top. The CEO of Demiurge Studios is Albert Reed. He is on Twitter as @almnop - https://twitter.com/almnop
    *Your No. 1 risk is fun. It’s not technical, it’s not monetization — it’s good old-fashioned game design. The challenge of mobile and free-to-play is keeping your players engaged. The best way to accomplish that is to make a joyful, compelling experience. Creating content that players will be enjoying months after they first start is genuinely challenging. That’s a truly wonderful thing to ask your team to worry about. It is, after all, why we all got in making games in the first place.

He can talk the talk. Can he walk the walk?

*http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/15/marvel-puzzle-quests-road-to-the-mythical-1-arpdau-part-8-card-store-overhaul-redux/
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys, check this thread:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8706

On the 2nd page IceIX answers my question about this, and he says to PM him your ticket numbers and he will send them all at the same time as a concentrated blast to CS.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Tonzil wrote:
    kigoral wrote:

Everything is important. Every little bit helps.

You are owed your just due.

You never know what might pop out of those tokens...

That is true I saved up 12 standard tokens and claimed them all in a row to get 2x 3*Punisher, 3*Thor, 3*Panther, and 3*Patches plus a couple of 2* covers. I noticed in the PvE subevents - china, ny, etc. that my placing and my alliance I was to get 3x tokens yet I would only get 2 for each. I didn't bother sending a ticket. I have no confadence that they would do anything about it as I am only 1 player out of 100's of 1,000's and I only spent ~$75 on the game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just wanted to say that after a wait, an open ticket and some help from ICEIX...

Issue was finally resolved and misseing rewards were received today.

Thank you!

Hopefully all other outstanding issues will be resolved.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine was also solved today!

necrosis14 wrote:
    That is true I saved up 12 standard tokens and claimed them all in a row to get 2x 3*Punisher, 3*Thor, 3*Panther, and 3*Patches plus a couple of 2* covers. I noticed in the PvE subevents - china, ny, etc. that my placing and my alliance I was to get 3x tokens yet I would only get 2 for each. I didn't bother sending a ticket. I have no confadence that they would do anything about it as I am only 1 player out of 100's of 1,000's and I only spent ~$75 on the game.

Do send a ticket.
    They resolved my ticket, and I am a 100% F2P player, I haven't spent any money on this game.