Sell prices for maxed Thor/Wolvie

You can sell your maxed Thor/Wolvie for 34765 ISO / 550 HP.

Comments

• Can I buy bitcoins with that?
  • Looks like the ISO you get back from selling them now is approx. half the cost to level them up to whatever level you have them at. They said this was a temporary change, but not how long it would last.
  • if they let me sell rag and grey widow at that rate i might've kept playing
  • Goodbye Thor! I'll just use the iso I get from selling him to finish leveling my OBW and get cracking on leveling my Punisher. I don't think the changes were bad for him but I definitely don't like using him anymore. Far too slow.
  • Riker87 wrote:
    Goodbye Thor! I'll just use the iso I get from selling him to finish leveling my OBW and get cracking on leveling my Punisher. I don't think the changes were bad for him but I definitely don't like using him anymore. Far too slow.

Yeah, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on both of them too. I almost never use them. Plus it's not that hard to get a hold of the covers if I want to rebuild them. I can put the ISO to better use right now in better characters.
  • Man...now I want to sell them.just for the hp lol. I wont tho. Too many memories *sniff*

Side note:: lvl 84 thor sells for 50 hp less and a lvl 6 1/1/1 still for only 125 coins.
  • Not bad, I don't know if I would sell though.
  • I have a non-maxxed Thor and a maxxed Wolvie and I'm wondering if I should sell them. It means I wouldn't have them for however long, but it does mean I can immediately pump iso into my 3* characters and I would be 950 HP up. I could piece wolvie and thor back together since their covers aren't the hardest to get.
  • I actually sold my 2* Wolverine for that rate. Didn't feel that 5/3/5 build was good enough anymore and since there's still no respec(t) for us it felt better than scraping that char without any kind of boosted compensation. He was only lvl 72 so I ended up with little less than maximum compensation but never mind that. I just dumped all that ISO to my Patch.

My Thor is kinda effed build also (5/4/4) but I'm gonna hang on to him for a bit longer. Just because his 3* equivalent is... well, Ragnarok. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Kyoku wrote:

My Thor was a 5/3/5 so changes seemed to work ok for me. Wolvie doesn't seem too bad off either. I think I shall keep them unless they decide to give us 80% return. Hehe
  • great changes... but too much... easy PvE just become a nightmare to me... thor doesnt do much damage and generate as much yellow tile as much to get cascade on the board anymore... guess i just either keep him in my roster as a collection or i could just sell him to get more upgrade on my non-nerf character... pretty much everyone will feel the difference in changes... icon_cry.gif
  • Derethus wrote:
    I have a non-maxxed Thor and a maxxed Wolvie and I'm wondering if I should sell them. It means I wouldn't have them for however long, but it does mean I can immediately pump iso into my 3* characters and I would be 950 HP up. I could piece wolvie and thor back together since their covers aren't the hardest to get.

Yea...I sell enough of them via standard tokens I bet I could rebuild in 3 weeks and be nonethewiser about missing them (cover-wise). I will try thor and wolvie out first though but punisher could replace either in most situations for me I feel. That 68k ISO would be enough to push punisher to max lvl most likely and the 1100 hp would be almost half of a 4**** cover. Or I could save the ISO to see what happens to xforce. If I sold though my avenger teams would take a hit until I could get ISO into widow/punisher/hulk though. Ugg...so conflicted. Would be nice if they gave us a timetable on the boosted sell rates. This is a big enough change to thor that he doesn't fit his old roll..and with better 3*** in punisher and patch I don't NEED wolvie anymore.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    So I guess the respec option is pushed back in the distant future, where humans and mutants live no more and ants rule the Earth.
    btw, can someone sell a non maxed Thor/Wolverine? I don't see an option in the train screen (I have the steam version).
    My Thor is 4/5/1 and Wolverine 5/3/4. I don't like either since the 4 red for Thor or the 4 yellow for Wolverine are not good.
  • Kyoku wrote:

My Thor was a 5/3/5 so changes seemed to work ok for me. Wolvie doesn't seem too bad off either. I think I shall keep them unless they decide to give us 80% return. Hehe

sadly 3/5/5 is the most optimal build for thor now... seeing his red skill require 8 red ap and only generate 3 yellow tile... whereas yellow skill require 12 yellow ap and it able to generate up to 9 Green ap which allow cascade of the board possible and activate your green skill faster... 5/5/3 build is fun as it last but is history now... so you probably might need to re-upgrade your thor for 3/5/5 build... or they can introduce a system to remove the cover from it and insert another one juz saying... icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Narkon wrote:
    So I guess the respec option is pushed back in the distant future, where humans and mutants live no more and ants rule the Earth.
    btw, can someone sell a non maxed Thor/Wolverine? I don't see an option in the train screen (I have the steam version).
    My Thor is 4/5/1 and Wolverine 5/3/4. I don't like either since the 4 red for Thor or the 4 yellow for Wolverine are not good.
    Select them from the Roster page, not the Train page
  • The green cascades from Thor's yellow are sick, especially in the wake of a Hulk lv5 Anger. Just a giant green atom bomb going off on your retina display. Truly satisfying.
  • Sold Wolverine so I can rebuild him to 5/5/3. Though I'll probably just focus on Patch, as he is the superior Wolverine now. Even X-Force Wolverine may have potential depending on how he's rebuilt.
  • I never thought I'd say this, but maybe Daken is more help than 2* Wolverine. When a green match is made he places 2 trike tiles with strength 36 and he does it even on enemy matches. Wolverine needs 6 green and 3 red to place 2 of strength 40. So in a match-up Wolverine vs Daken, by the time Wolverine gets 6 green, Daken will have 4 tiles on the board.

He also heals 146hp every turn 6 or more yellow are on the board while Wolverine heals only if he is below 50% and only if you make a yellow match.
    The time for Daken to shine has finally come. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I'm going to hold onto my covers for now. I'm extremely iso constrained, and now that boosts have been nerfed, having a deeper roster might actually mean something.
  • I want to know how long this lasts. Can I wait until the end of Avengers Elite? or do I have to sell before the end?